Welcome to Ranges Medical
You can make a booking via this website: click on "make an appointment!" or use your smartphone, download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
Alternatively you can call our friendly reception staff 03 8373 5420
The towns of Woodend, Macedon and Mt. Macedon have been designated as three of the 52 Victorian Fire Risk Register extreme risk areas.
What staff will do on Code RED days?
- Ranges Medical will close on days rated at the code red level –we are not in a position to assure the safety of the building’s occupants.
- All Ranges Medical staff will attend to their own personal safety needs.
- Patients and staff are advised therefore to use available news services or Bureau of Meteorology to be aware of predicted fire danger.
- Medical attention when the practice is closed on a Code Red day
- Urgent medical calls please call 000 as our usual number will not be answered.
- Outside of normal business hours, contact the After-hours GP Helpline on 1800 022 222.
- For other support, patients can also call Nurse-on-call 1300 606 024 – this state-wide service is available 24 hours per day.
- Use the CFA website www.cfa.vic.gov.au or listen to local ABC radio for fire information.
Ranges Medical provides thorough, holistic health care for everyone in the Macedon Ranges (New Gisborne, Gisborne, Macedon, Mt Macedon, Woodend, Riddells Creek a.o.). In our modern, well-equipped facility, our experienced team of local practitioners offers trustworthy advice and advanced therapies.
Ranges Medical acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands where this country stands and pays respect to their elders both past and present
Download a new-patient-details-and-information-sheet and bring it with you to save time when you come in for your first appointment.